Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolve

Well, Happy New Year folks! Here we are again. Another new year...another new decade. Clearly, it's time for some resolutions. Most people I know who actually make resolutions have already broken them by now.

In light of these indiscretions, I am going to make resolutions that only add to my life rather than take away from it. This year I will sleep more, eat more, drink more and laugh more. I will take more time to enjoy my family and forget about the condition of the kitchen floor. I will answer "fabulous" when anyone asks how I am doing and really mean it! My mother used to have an embroidered pillow that she hung in our house that said "dull women have immaculate homes". This will be my new motto!

Happy 2010 and Be Glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment